With the increase in pollution levels in the country, the customers demands for air-purifiers have been increasing at an alarming rate. The air-purifiers assist in purifying the contaminated air in your home and office thereby freeing the air from unnecessary pollutants. A close research on environmental sciences suggests that the air outside home is far more pure than the air inside the home. So the air-purifiers are known for converting the contaminated air to clean air and provide protection against pollutants.
The modern air purifiers have gained such popularity in the consumer market that they have well mutated the use of air-cleaners. While the air-cleaners clean the air, the air-purifiers absorb dust, pollen, viruses, molds, tobacco smokes, dust mites and other industrial/household chemicals, thereby purifying the air completely. The people who get mostly benefited from air-purifiers are those that suffers from constant allergies, asthma and other respiratory ailments.
Today the air purifiers come in a package containing top-class elements that have increased the usage of air-purifiers to a great extent. The air-purifiers contain HEPA [High Efficiency Particulate Air] filters, ion generators, ozone generators, electrostatic filters, ultraviolet light and other methods that help the air-purifiers to get rid off both large and miniscule particles.
Air purifiers come in various shapes, sizes, and types. Out of these various types of air-purifiers, while some of the air-purifiers draw in air via a fan, cleaning the air and re-releasing it, most of the other air-purifiers work by actually spreading the purified air in the entire room.
Following are the various types of air-purifiers available in the market:
1) Room air-purifiers room air purifiers have replaced the tabletop units in the 1990s as the leading brand of air-purifiers. These are portable, lightweight and flexible in use. So you can install them almost anywhere in your room.
2) Ion generators these air-purifiers work by generating charged ions into the atmosphere. The ions get attached to the dirt and chemical-contents in the atmosphere causing them to get attracted to the floors of the houses and get deposited in the grounds. You can then wipe them, mop them or vacuum them away from floors.
3) Whole-house air-purifiers these air-purifiers serve the purpose of cleaning and purifying the atmosphere of the entire home. These should be basically installed in a central heating, air-conditioning or HVAC systems. The purifier works with the help of a filter that is located in a return air-grille or plenum of the purifier. Its the fan inside the air-purifier that basically takes in the air, moves it through the filter and releases the clean air out into the atmosphere.
4) HEPA Filtered air-purifiers HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air and are made of charcoal. The filter in this air-purifier is placed upwind of a high-velocity fan on the unit, which actually drives the contaminants into the filter attracting tobacco smoke, dust mites and other pollutants. After the air is cleaned inside the purifier, the air is made to circulate in the entire home.
Now that you know the various types of air-purifiers that are available in the market, get the best air-purifier that will perfectly suit your needs and budget.
By emphasizing the memorable themes of science, sustainability and stewardship, the Eleventh Edition of this popular textbook help…
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Environmental Science Exam with The Princeton Review’s…
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE inspires and equips students to make a difference for the world. Featuring sustainability as their central t…
Previous editions cataloged under Brennan, Scott…
The most important book yet from the author of the international bestseller The Shock Doctrine, a brilliant explanation of why the…
This best selling AP Environmental Science study guide includes:A new diagnostic test to pinpoint the test taker’s strengths and…
* Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises
Environmental Science · Chad Daniels
You’re the Best
℗ 2012 Stand Up! Records
Released on: 2012-06-19
Auto-generated by YouTube.