2014 Opportunities in the Global Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market: Order report by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441 OR send an email on email@example.com with (Global Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Market) in subject line and your contact details.
2014 Opportunities in the Global Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Market is a new seven-country strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years. The report explores future trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major suppliers’ sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
Complete report is spread across 1115 pages is available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268515-2014-opportunities-in-the-global-clinical-chemistry-and-immunodiagnostics-markets.html.
The report provides five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in hospitals, commercial laboratories, physician offices, and ambulatory care centers, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Worldwide Market Overview
* Estimates of facilities performing clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests by country.
* Test volume and sales projections by country.
* New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
* Alternative market penetration strategies.
* Potential market entry barriers and risks.
* Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
* The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott, AdnaGen, Agilent, Alere, Beckman Coulter/Danaher,Biomedical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin,
* Eiken, Fujirebio/Innogenetics, IL, Kyowa Medex,Ortho-Clinical Diagnotics, Roche, Siemens, Sysmex,Thermo Fisher, Tosoh, Wako, Wallac/PE.
Tests Analyzed in the Report:
Routine Clinical Chemistry
Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT/SGPT, Ammonia, Amylase, AST/SGOT, Bilirubin, Total, BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen), Calcium, Cardio CRP, Carbon Dioxide/Bicarbonate, Chloride, Cholesterol, Creatine Kinase (CK), CK-MB, Creatinine, CRP, Ferritin, GGT, Glucose, HDL Cholesterol, Homocysteine, Iron, LDH, LDL Cholesterol, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Total, Sodium, Triglycerides, Troponin, Uric Acid.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
Amikacin, Carbamazepine, Cyclosporin, Digoxin, Everolimus, Gentamicin, Levetiracetam,Lithium, Methotrexate, NAPA/Procainamide, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Quinidine, Sirolimus,Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Tobramycin, Topirimate, Valproic Acid, Vancomycin.
Cortisol, Estradiol, FSH, HCG, Gastrin, LH, Progesterone, PTH/IO PTH,Prolactin, T3, T3 Uptake, Free T3, T4, Free T4, TBG, Testosterone,Thyroglobulin Ab, TPO Ab, TSH.
Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
AFP, CA 15-3/27-29, CA 19-9, CEA, Ferritin, Follate (Folic Acid),Glycosylated Hemoglobin, HCG, 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D2 and D3, Occult Blood,PAP, PSA, Thyroglobulin, Vitamin B-12.
C3, C4, Free Light Chains, Haptoglobin, IgA, IgE Specific, IgE Total, IgG, IgM,Immunofixation, Prealbumin, Protein Electrophoresis.
Drugs of Abuse
Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids/Marijuana, Cocaine,LSD, Methadone, Methaqualone, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP),Propoxyphene, Tricyclic Antidepressants.
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=268515.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Market Segmentation Analysis
* Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers, by country.
* Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry,TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays,by country and market segment:
o Commercial/Private Laboratories
o Physician Offices/Group Practices
o Ambulatory Care Centers
Current and Emerging Products
* Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
* Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
* Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
* Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
CK-12 Chemistry covers Matter, Atomic Structure; The Elements and Their Properties; Stoichiometry; Chemical Kinetics; Physical Sta…
ALERT: This is a standalone book and does not contain an access code. If you would like to purchase the version that includes the…
For one-semester courses in General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Show the importance of chemistry in the real world C…
This fully updated Ninth Edition of Steven and Susan Zumdahl’s CHEMISTRY brings together the solid pedagogy, easy-to-use media, an…
Features. All-natural nontoxic enzyme pool cleaner additive.. No waterline rings or strong chemical odors; reduces pool maintenanc…