Wedding loans are also a type of personal loans. Wedding day is the most important day in everyone’s life. A wedding loan can make it very special. If you are calling all your friends and relatives, then you have to throw a big party. You can choose appropriate loan from the range of loans offered. Read the article to find out about the loans available in the UK loan market
Credit relationships in a social system form an intricate web which extends throughout the financing environment of the community.
In the first case, the loan is approved quickly because of a special requirement of borrower. Borrowers, in a few cases require loan urgently.
Consolidation loans allow you to consolidate your monthly payments to several creditors into one, larger monthly payment.
Build Your Business (on a shoestring): Hire a College Intern
Starting up a new venture or business can be one of the most exciting times of your life. It can also be one of the most stressful. In the early months, or even early years of your business, cash flow is often not what you would like it to be. If youre a solo entrepreneur, youre wearing many hats in fact, youre probably wearing all of them.
Not only are you selling your product or service, youre marketing it, doing the accounting, paying the bills, answering the phones, designing and updating your website and preparing and sending out mail. And, certainly for your own business, you can easily think of ten or fifteen additional tasks to be done in addition to these. In the early days of your start-up, many if not most of these tasks seem doable. But, once youve started making sales or the public interest in your business begins to grow, wearing all the hats becomes impossible, frustrating, and highly stressful. One quick and easy solution is to hire an intern a college intern. During my corporate career in finance, I made use of many college interns over the years. Not only were they diligent, responsible, and some of the best employees, they were eager to learn and to contribute ideas. My interns were reliable and many of them hired on as regular employees after graduating from college.
With more and more college students choosing to start their own businesses rather than working for others, having a first-hand opportunity to work in a business start-up, like yours, might be just what theyre looking for. So how can you find an intern that will be just right for you and your business?
Simples Steps to Hiring an Intern
1. What do I need to do? What can the intern do? One of the first things to do is to take a clean sheet of paper and begin writing down all the tasks that you perform in your business and I mean everything. Next, decide what tasks you absolutely need to do yourself and which ones might be assigned to an intern. Typical tasks that you do might include:
* inputting business card data into your database
* contacting local chambers of commerce and ordering mailing lists
* marketing mailings printing letters, stuffing envelopes, putting stamps on letters
* writing and updating your marketing plan
* keeping your marketing calendar current
* calling on prospects phone and in person
* writing marketing collateral
* updating website information
* confirming appointments with clients
* writing and updating your business plan
* appearing at tradeshows (perfect for an intern to work as your assistant)
* buying office supplies
* going to the post office to mail packages, letters, etc.
* miscellaneous errands
* meetings with clients
* reviewing local newspapers, business periodicals and trade journals for possible business prospects or other opportunities
* article clipping
* attending chamber functions and other networking events
* answering phones
Certainly there are a lot of things to do in your business! And, obviously, not all of these can be done by anyone other than you. Once youve drafted a comprehensive list of tasks, using different colored high-lighters, or something as simple as a check-mark, determine which of these tasks can be assigned to someone else. This will become the basis for writing up a job description for your intern.
2. Drafting a job description. Write up a simple job description that includes a list of tasks you need completed on a weekly basis. Also, estimate how much time these tasks will take and, if possible, what days of the week might be best for someone to work for you.
3. What type of intern? My suggestion is to hire a college intern who has background in the areas that you most need help with. For example, if your start-up is heavily focused on using computer technology to either produce your product or service, or if it is a significant part of the interface with your clients, hire an intern who is studying computer science. On the other hand, if you have a business focusing on delivering corporate sales training programs, hire a marketing major. If you have general office work that needs to be done, consider a business administration student.
4. To pay or not to pay? That is the question. Nowadays, interns are readily available for pay or no pay. The hiring market for new college graduates is rather strained so they know that any and all work experience they gain prior to graduation will serve them well in the future.
For the purpose of ease in recognition, we will refer to the first case of instant loans as fast loans and the second class of instant loans as instant loans itself.
An individual who is caught in the midst of debt trap can take a debt consolidation loan, to reduce the debt burden and become debt free in the future by paying the existing debts.
The loan amount is usually restricted to £25,000 because of the absence of any security for the lender. Consolidation Unsecured Loan loans are usually applied for by tenants and non homeowners who do not have a home to offer as security, however, this does not stop homeowners from applying for them.
Personal loans are loans taken by people for personal reasons. This might sound as a vague definition of personal loans.
Talk to your financial lenders about how you can go about qualifying for these types of loans and you will be well on your way to paying down debt and living a debt free, hassle free lifestyle.
5. Offer benefits other than money. Money is not the be all, end all of a relationship with your intern. Many interns are looking to learn new skills which can best be learned in a real-life scenario. They also know the importance of networking and the possibilities that might accrue by meeting the right person at the right time. In addition, if they really enjoy the experience (and you do, too), theyll want you to write them a letter of recommendation or serve as a reference in the future.
There are other ways you can compensate your intern. Consider developing a coaching program for them which entails teaching them your business in an organized manner. Teach them the steps of creating a business from scratch. By having them assist with all aspects of the business, you may be opening up the door for them to start their own. Consider offering them commissioned-based compensation based upon product or service sales they close on their own. Or, you might design an internship where they can earn college credit. Contact the appropriate faculty member in charge of credit-based internship programs to see if you might be able to create a development program which will fulfill some of their elective credit hour requirements.
6. Minimum requirements. Before youre ready to contact your local college or university to place the advertisement for an intern, make sure you have the following information ready:
* Company Name
* Company Address
* Your Name
* Telephone Number (you may not wish to give out your telephone number so that applicants are forced to submit resumes through fax or via email)
* Fax Number
* Email Address
* Job Description (including complete list of expected tasks, expected number of hours to be worked, days to be worked (if necessary), hourly rate of pay (if applicable), negotiable rate (if you wish to evaluate their qualifications before setting a rate)
* Type of college major desired (business administration, accountancy, finance, computer science, etc.)
* How best to contact you (phone or email) and what to send (resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts, etc.)
7. Contact career services. Once youve gathered all the necessary information, contact the career services center of several local colleges and universities. They will either give you online access to a system where you can input your job description information, or you can simply provide them with the information and they will do it for you. Once your posting is approved, it will be made available for students to access.
8. Gather resumes and start interviewing. Allow your advertisement to be posted for at least two weeks. Start sorting through resumes right away to see who might be the best fit. Begin setting up interviews immediately to find the best candidate for the position.
9. Interviewing. Ask both closed and open-ended questions. Closed-ended questions require a yes or no answer, whereas open-ended questions request explanation and elaboration. Find out about their prior work experience; ask for examples of how theyve handled particular situations, all while carefully evaluating their communication skills. You might even ask for a copy of one their class papers to assess their writing skills. Make sure that you are comfortable with them in every aspect. After all, you will be entrusting them with your top priority your business.
10. Status reports. You might consider asking your intern to fill out a weekly status report which tracks the assignments completed, including how much time each task required. It will give the intern a sense of accomplishment with respect to their contributions, while providing you with useful information about what has been completed.
11. Enjoy the benefits. Theres so much to gain from building relationships with others. While the intern is learning from you, youll be surprised at how much you will learn from him or her. Encourage them to take ownership and pride in what they are doing, praise and acknowledge them frequently for jobs well done, and welcome their comments, criticisms, and contributions.
Using college interns to help you with your business is not only a cost-effective way to get things done, but its a wonderful way to contribute to the knowledge and experience of someone who might very well follow in your footsteps. In any case, it can be a win-win situation for everyone. Home Improvement Loan A Home Improvement Loan is a low interest loan secured on your property. With a Home Improvement Loan you can borrow from £5,000 to £75,000 with low monthly repayments.
Cash advance loan and no fax payday loans are some of the classes of instant loans that are prevalent nowadays. A payday loan is lent out till the borrower receives his next paycheque.
Loans are supposed to help you with certain financial interruptions. They must not be a way of life.
The loan service is not confined to a group of people. Lenders in the UK aim to cater to the needs of each and every individual.
Learn more ways to reduce debts today. The Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford/Ford Loan is a direct loan the government charges you interest while you are in school.
Revised and updated with the latest information in the field, the Fifth Edition of best-selling Computer Science Illuminated conti…
Hacking is the art of creative problem solving, whether that means finding an unconventional solution to a difficult problem or ex…
A good book to learn the basics of the computer science including introduction to computers, history, classification, computer arc…
A fascinating exploration of how insights from computer algorithms can be applied to our everyday lives, helping to solve common d…
This is the second edition of John Zelle’s Python Programming, updated for Python 3. This book is designed to be used as the prima…