Good persuasive copywriting is what is called a natural or organic SEO. This is because good copywriting is very focused on one niche, making the entire article in service of just a few keywords.
The whole point of persuasive writing is to create an argument. In your case the argument should be about anyone buy your products or services over anybody else’s. You need to use logic and reason to persuade your reader to adopt your point of view. The argument must always use sound reasoning and solid evidence (such as facts and quotes from experts and studies.)
Before you sit down and write consider the following principles of persuasive writing:
– Establish a problem that is addressed by your products or services. What is the problem and what is your position? How does your product or service provide a solution to this common problem?
– Decide if at first your audience will agree with you disagree with you or is neutral about your product. The more resistant you think they will be to your new ideas, the more facts, quotes and logical arguments you are going to have to come up with to justify why they should buy YOUR service.
– Research your topic. You must prove specific and convincing evidence by going beyond your own knowledge and experience to justify your claims. You may have to interview satisfied customers or experts to support the fact that your products and services are needed and legitimate.
Structure your writing so that it is supported by effective arguments. To compose effective arguments you need to remember that:
– Your argument must be debatable
– You must be able to understand the opposing viewpoint yet also be able to counter it by finding mistakes and inconsistencies in the opposing argument. You must be able to support your position with powerful first person stories, personal observations and above all FACTS
– To include direct quote from experts
Often just sticking to the principles above is enough to organically search engine optimize a site without having to go to much expense or expert.
Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen matcha cupcakes or simply add a boost to your morning smoothie! Matcha tea is …
For a Dapper New Hairstyle All Day Long, Choose Smooth Viking’s Medium-Hold Hair Gel There’s nothing worse than when you style you…
Gerber white organic onesie brand one piece underwear are an essential in baby’s wardrobe, great to use as a layering piece under …
The Longevity Berry Goji Berries, sometimes known as “wolfberries”, have been used for thousands of years in ancient Asian medicin…
Why Buy Olewaha Baby Drool Bibs? – ❤Keep your baby healthier and fashion with the versatile and Safe Material bibs. Olewaha Bab…
San Francisco bay gourmet coffee 100% organic rainforest blend single serve coffee ,28.16 oz.can be used in keurig and other k-cup…
* John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ shares his proven methods to control pests in your organic vegetable garden. In this epsiode, John shares with you his top ways to prevent a pest infestation in the first place, and then shares his techniques for dealing with bugs in the garden. Next, special guest, Josh will enlighten you on why chemical pesticides should not be used in your garden and the safe, effective #1 alternative to get proven results to rid the pests from your garden once and for all.
To purchase the neem oil and dr. bronners sal-suds soap package deal at special discounted GYG price, visit:
To purchase the Hudson Fog and Superclean neem at a discount, visit
and be sure to use coupon code
for 5% off your order at monstergardens.com
Organic Pest Control – End Problems with Bugs Forever in Your Garden