Are you in love with the dream of the perfect wedding yet overwhelmed with all the details and responsibility put upon you to plan your dream day yourself? A reliable wedding planner can help make the day you’ll always remember a wonderful experience instead of a memory worthy of a nervous breakdown.
Also called wedding consultants or coordinators, wedding planners are the bride’s right hand down to every detail in the ceremony and reception. She can be there the moment after the ring is on the finger to the last guest at the reception. The bride has the choice to give as much or as little responsibility to the planner as she desires.
But how do you know if you should hire a wedding planner? Here are a few examples where a wedding planner can help:
1. The first and probably most important aim of a wedding planner is to relieve as much stress for the bride as possible while still making her feel in control of the event.
2. If you are planning on a budget, your wedding planner will be sensitive and also be capable to balance the expenses. A good planner will prioritize what needs more or less monetary attention. Also, you will more likely go over your budget if you plan alone. Your wedding planner will not only make you stick to your prearranged budget, but also knows many vendors and can find special deals you would otherwise not be able to attain.
3. A wedding planner will be flexible enough to accommodate your dreams for your perfect wedding, they should have the creativity to both encourage and execute your unique ideas. This is your wedding. You know what will make it memorable, and your planner should help make this dream come true. However, these professionals know what is and is not acceptable for a wedding ceremony. A good wedding planner will be honest about your not so great ideas such as the best man’s beer funneling contest.
4. If the ceremony is planned out of state, a planner in that area will be familiar with geography and will know the best vendors for that area.
5. One of the most important qualities of your perfect wedding planner is a shared sense of taste. Ask her what type of weddings she likes and ask to see samples of her past events. The right planner can narrow down choices in a certain category depending on your taste. Instead of thousands of invitations, a wedding planner will weed out the obviously unsatisfactory ones and let you choose from the top three.
6. Finally, wedding planners know all the questions everyone else forgets to ask. If the ceremony is outside, she will remember where the bathrooms are or if portable ones need to be rented. It is the wedding planner’s job to leave no corner untouched.
There are many online resources you can use to search for the closest planners in your area. Remember to interview each applicant to see if they are qualified and if you both see eye to eye. Once your perfect wedding planner is hired, relax and know your big day is in good hands.
Created in conjunction with the Smithsonian Institution, Geography: A Visual Encyclopedia explores every aspect of our world, from…
In recent years our world has seen transformations of all kinds: intense climate change accompanied by significant weather extreme…
Explore the world with students in grades 7–8 using Discovering the World of Geography. This 128-page book helps students use ge…
This unique educational tool introduces learners to the countries of the world and the states of the United States. Through act…
38030W Features: -Brain box all around the world.-Clever new memory recall game challenges players to memorize as many details as …
* Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd welcome to the delta.
Become a patron! Donate anything and Get exclusive behind the scenes footage! All profits go towards helping me pay my rent so I can focus more of doing GN videos. Go to:
Geography Now! Bangladesh