The Student to choose good Universities and Colleges in MHT-CET exam for the following details
MHT-CET 2012 Exam Dates
Government of Maharashtra has announced the dates for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) which will be conducted in May 2012. The MHT-CET entrance exam will be held on Thursday, May 10, 2012.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) is held for those candidates who want to take admission into Technology, Health sciences, Pharmacy and Engineering programs offered at undergraduate level in government/government aided and private colleges across the state of Maharashtra.
MHT-CET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. HSC (Std. XII) or its equivalent examination during the academic year 2011-12 and whose results are not declared till the last date of submission of application form are eligible to appear for MHT-CET-2012, however for admission to first year of degree course in pharmacy, such candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Maharashtra State candidates and OMS candidates are eligible to appear for the MHT-CET- 2012 conducted by the Competent Authority of Government of Maharashtra for the academic year 2012-2013.
Application Procedure for MHT-CET 2012:
* The online application form is available at the official website – www.dte.org.in.
* Aspiring candidates are required to fill in the online application form and take the printout.
* Confirm the Online application form in person along with duly signed printout of the application form with required documents (both originals and attested copies) at the application form receipt center listed as per schedule.
* The cost of the application form along with the three information brochures of MHT-CET 2012 and examination fee is Rs.700/- for general category and all outside Maharashtra candidates and Rs 500/- for reserve category candidates (belonging to Maharashtra State Only). This amount is not refundable.
* The candidates from Outside Maharashtra (OMS) can purchase application form and Information brochure(s) of MHT-CET 2012 from any Divisional Authority office as mentioned in Annexure-A by submitting Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- drawn in favor of “Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai, drawn on any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
MHT-CET Paper Pattern:
The MHT-CET is a single-stage entrance exam divided into 3 papers. Each paper is of 100 marks and the duration for the papers is one and half hour. The paper consists of different subjects, comprising of questions from physics, chemistry, botany, zoology and mathematics.
* Paper I: -It has a total of 100 marks and the paper consists of physics and chemistry.
* Paper II: -It has a total of 100 marks and the paper consists of botany and zoology.
* Paper III: -It has a total of 100 marks and the paper consists of mathematics.
The MHT-CET entrance exam will be held on: Thursday, May 10, 2012.
The new 7th edition of Zoology continues to offer students an introductory general zoology text that is manageable in size and ada…
Written for the one-term, undergraduate course, An Introduction to Zoology: Investigating the Animal World provides students with …
Principles-oriented introductory zoology text for non-majors or combined majors/non-majors (freshman-sophomore level). An introduc…
This long-awaited revision promises to maintain the best features of the “classic” zoology text, while adding eight new expert con…
This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on …
This third book in the zoology series takes students on a safari through jungles, deserts, forests, farms, and even their own back…