What do people do after the graduation? Some of them attempt to execute their desires of a totally free and independent lifestyle and apply for a job. Others usually think they aren’t ready for that independent life and continue to scrounge off their parents. Some postgraduates want to work in this or that scientific area and continue their education. It is called a postgraduate learning.
There are many roads a postgraduate can select. And usually graduates lose the way owing to a lot of opportunities. In order to succeed in a future scientific career one should precisely choose the area he/she wants to carry out a research in.
A graduate may decide on such areas of scientific knowledge in accordance with their own skills as:
1. Biology. This sphere is for the students wishing to be medicine workers and do a research in the field of medicine.
2. Computer Science is typically chosen by students who see their future career in the area of artificial intelligence, software advancement, as well as robotics. The field is rather young and promising.
3. Chemistry is a branch of knowledge that is necessary for study in the sphere of polymers, pharmaceuticals, medicine, etc.
4. Biochemistry is made for students who are excited about genetics, immunology, microbiology, and others.
5. Molecular Biology. Scientists of the area work over the problem of humankind on the molecular level.
6. The scientists of Geology/Hydrogeology work with notions of mineralogy, seismology, geophysics, as well as other natural phenomena.
7. Environmental Science is the branch of knowledge connected with the protection of the environment.
8. The learners of Physics/Applied Physics/Astronomy department research utilizing their knowledge in the sphere in practice.
9.Maths and Applied Mathematics are the sciences of practical as well as theoretical usage of mathematical knowledge.
Geophysics as a discipline, studies in detail the physical characteristics of earth and its environment. This field explores the i…
Looking into the Earth comprehensively describes the principles and applications of both “global” and “exploration” geophysics on …
We use museum grade archival canvas and ink that is resistant to fading and scratches. All artwork is designed and manufactured at…
American composer, organist and choral conductor, Hampson Sisler has more than 100 works to his credit, including pieces for organ…
Poster A3 / near 29,7 x 42 cm = 11,69 x 16,53 inches / matte paper 160gr / sent rolled in a tube / replica…