Originated in 1973, China’s environmental protection industry witnessed rapid development in the period of “Eleventh Five-Year” (1996-2010) and “Twelfth Five-Year” (2011-2015) after experiencing the initial phase in 1980s and the rudimentary development in 1990s. Bolstered by the national policy and market demand, the environmental protection equipment manufacturing performed well and maintained a steady growth rate and profit margin in 2012.
In 2012, the gross industrial output value and the sales output value of environmental protection equipment manufacturing (including environmental protection equipment manufacturing and environmental monitoring instrumentation manufacturing) enterprises were hit RMB191.379 billion and RMB187.947 billion respectively, a year-on-year increase of 19.46% and 19.58% separately. The sales-output ratio turned to be 98.21%, ranking 45th.
Complete report available @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114695.html .
In 2012, the output of pollution control equipment increased by 36.2% year on year to 320,000 sets, containing 86,800 sets of water pollution control equipment (up 34.4% year on year), 107,100 sets of air pollution control equipment (up 25.8% year on year), 9,600 sets of solid waste treatment equipment (down 8.2% year on year), 1,186 sets of noise and vibration control equipment (down 5.6% year on year).
According to China Environmental Protection Industry Association, the total size of the dust removal industry approximated RMB14.3 billion in 2012. Chinese dedusting equipment manufacturers mainly embrace Longking Environmental Protection, Feida Environmental Science & Technology and Kelin Environmental Protection Equipment. Three of them gained the combined revenue of RMB6.28 billion in 2012, accounting for 43.9% of the total. In particular, Longking Environmental Protection achieved the revenue of RMB4.24 billion, sweeping 29.7%, far more than the other two companies
In point of downstream customers, Longking Environmental Protection covers a wider scope, earned RMB1.6 billion in the thermal power industry, RMB150 million in the iron and steel industry and RMB500 million in the cement industry in 2011. Feida Environmental Science & Technology mainly embarks on the thermal power industry with the revenue of RMB1 billion, while it is rarely involved in iron, steel and cement industries. Kelin Environmental Protection Equipment focuses on the iron and steel industry, and obtained the revenue of RMB380 million in 2011.
The report highlights the followings:
* Development environment of China environmental protection equipment industry, including policy and investment environment;
* Status quo, market supply and demand, competition pattern of China Environmental Protection Equipment Industry;
* Operation and environmental protection equipment business of Major players in China environmental protection equipment industry (including Feida Environmental Science & Technology, Dongfang Electric Heating Technology, Create Technology and Science, Hangzhou Boiler, Western Power, Kelin Environmental Protection Equipment, Longking Environmental Protection, Combustion Control Technology, Shengyun Environment-Protection, Xingyuan Filter Technology, etc.);
* Business indicators and profitability of major Chinese environmental protection equipment companies, forecast for Chinese environmental protection equipment market size in 2013-2015.
Major Points from Table of Contents
1 Overview of Environmental Protection Equipment Industry
1.1 Definitions and Classification
1.2 Industry Chain
2 Operating Environment of China Environmental Protection Equipment Industry
3 Development of China Environmental Protection Equipment Industry
3.1 Status Quo
3.2 Market Supply and Demand
3.3 Regional Competition Pattern
4 Impact of Environmental Protection Equipment Upstream and Downstream Industries
4.1 Upstream Industries
4.1.1 Iron and Steel
4.1.2 Non-Ferrous Metals
4.2 Downstream Industries
4.2.1 Air Pollution Control
4.2.2 Solid Waste Treatment
4.2.3 Water Pollution and Sludge Treatment
5 Major Chinese Environmental Protection Equipment Companies
5.1 Zhejiang Feida Environmental Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
5.1.3 Revenue Structure
5.1.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.1.5 Gross Margin
5.1.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.2 Western Power
5.2.3 Revenue Structure
5.2.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.2.5 Gross Margin
5.2.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.3 Hangzhou Boiler Group Co.,Ltd.
5.3.3 Revenue Structure
5.3.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.3.5 Gross Margin
5.3.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.4 Zhenjiang Dongfang Electric Heating Technology Co.,Ltd.
5.4.3 Revenue Structure
5.4.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.4.5 Gross Margin
5.4.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.5 Create Technology and Science Co.,Ltd.
5.5.3 Revenue Structure
5.5.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.5.5 Gross Margin
5.5.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.6 Kelin Environmental Protection Equipment,Inc.
5.6.3 Revenue Structure
5.6.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.6.5 Gross Margin
5.6.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.7 Shanghai Cooltech Power Co., Ltd.
5.7.3 Revenue Structure
5.7.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.7.5 Gross Margin
5.7.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.8 Fujian Longking Environmental Protection Co., Ltd
5.8.3 Revenue Structure
5.8.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.8.5 Gross Margin
5.8.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.9 Xuzhou Combustion Control Technology Co.,Ltd.
5.9.3 Revenue Structure
5.9.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.9.5 Gross Margin
5.9.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.10 Xiamen Savings Environmental Co., Ltd.
5.10.3 Revenue Structure
5.10.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.10.5 Gross Margin
5.10.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.11 Anhui Shengyun Environment-Protection Group Co.,Ltd.
5.11.3 Revenue Structure
5.11.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.11.5 Gross Margin
5.11.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.12 Tianli Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
5.12.3 Revenue Structure
5.12.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.12.5 Gross Margin
5.12.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.13 Hebei Sailhero Environmental Protection High-tech Co.,Ltd.
5.13.3 Revenue Structure
5.13.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.13.5 Gross Margin
5.13.6 Anticipation and Outlook
5.14 Hangzhou Xingyuan Filter Technology Co., Ltd.
5.14.3 Revenue Structure
5.14.4 Environmental Protection Equipment Business
5.14.5 Gross Margin
5.14.6 Anticipation and Outlook
6 Summary and Forecast
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114695 .
Call: +1 888 391 5441
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
16 oz Spray – aerosol spray — Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray breaks the flea lifecycle and controls r…
BPA FREE and food-safe. Enjoy your drink without worrying about toxic chemicals. Both bottle and top are non-toxic, cadmium-free, …
Complete kit to get started with Electric Imp: – imp001 WiFi card – April breakout board and power supply – Environmental sensor t…
All the sciences are interrelated, as this 6-page guide will reinforce by showing the relationship between human beings, the envir…
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane,…
* UFOTV® Accept no Imitations! (Please vote thumbs-up for UFOTV®) From Award Winning Filmmaker James Fox (Out of the Blue & I Know What I Saw) comes this gripping true story. On April 20th, 2010, the BP (British Petroleum) Deep Water Horizon floating oil rig drilling in the Gulf of Mexico exploded, killing eleven crewmen and injuring seventeen others. The rig burned for three days and then sank in a mile of water fifty miles off the coast of Grand-Isle Louisiana. Over the coming months, the well gushed an estimated 4.9 million barrels of crude oil into Gulf waters, spanning thousands of square miles, threatening hundreds of miles of coastal wetlands and an abundance of wildlife. It was the largest accidental marine oil spill in history. While BP struggled to cap the spewing well, they began using unprecedented amounts of the controversial chemical dispersant Corexit, both on the surface and, for the first time, sub-sea injection at the broken well-head 5,000 feet below. Since there are no long-term environmental impact studies for the use of Corexit in these amounts or in this manor, the EPA and the Coast Guard responded to public pressure and issued a directive, to eliminate the use of surface dispersants, except in rare cases, however BP found ways to circumvent this directive. By May, the fishing industry was brought to a stand still and in early June oil began hitting the beaches, severely impacting the multi-billion dollar tourist based economy all along Gulf shores. The local state and federal governments now found themselves struggling to safeguard public health and the economy. Of the two, the economy was given priority. Award Winning Filmmaker James Fox (Out of the Blue and I know What I Saw) covered this story for five years to expose the truth about this tragedy. Narrated by Peter Coyote.
Coming soon to Special Edition DVD, iTunes, AmazonPRIME and UFOTV on ROKU.
©2016 James Fox Films and UFOTV® A UFO Video, Inc. Company
UFOTV Presents PRETTY SLICK: THE BP DEEPWATER HORIZON ENVIRONMENTAL COVERUP