Writing and submitting articles to publishers in order to promote your business, services and products is a wise choice for any entrepreneur. The only cost for this kind of marketing project is your time and, if you want the maximum benefits, the amount you pay your proofreader/editor.
Many people are overwhelmed by the submission process and don’t know where to begin. I have outlined below the ten steps I take with each article submission project. Having a process in place makes organizing submissions so much easier and removes the confusion of where of what to do first.
1. Start by having your article proofread and then add it to your website. Make sure you have a catchy title and a by-line that compels readers to take action.
2. Use a text to html tool to format your by-line so that your URL will appear live when your article is posted on a site. I recommend you use the tool at http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl
3. Collect the information you’ll need for most submission sites including: title, author name, address, phone number, e-mail, website URL, topic, two line summary of the article, word count, line count, article URL, auto responder address (if available), document file names and 10-15 keywords.
4. Make a list of the type of submission sites appropriate for your article. I use EzineAnnouncer to collect and keep track of my submission list and I always write down the categories that are a match for my article. My latest submission qualified for more than 400 sites but your success depends upon your article topic.
5. Begin submitting to sites that accept articles by e-mail. Never send an attachment unless asked. Incorporate the entire article into the e-mail and include an option for the recipient to opt-out of your list.
6. Your next step should be to sign-up for all new submission sites on your list that require registration. Typically, you have to wait for a confirmation e-mail before submitting. You can move on to the next step while you wait.
7. Submit to all sites you have registered for and to all sites not needing registration but offering a submission form.
8. Check your e-mail, confirm your new accounts and visit those sites to add your article. Keep track of your login and password for each site.
9. Update your submission list by removing or correcting bounced e-mail addresses and URL errors. You will also need to add your new submission sites to your list.
10. Create a report to keep on your computer with the name and URL of the sites you used for submission. Update this list when you submit your older articles to newly discovered sites.
Create your own submission process by building on the steps I have provided and you will find your submissions taking less time while helping you to become more organized.
(c) 2005. Davis Virtual Assistance. All rights reserved. Permission to publish online or in print granted provided the article and byline are kept intact with links are made live.
This attractive, newly designed set of Barron’s Anatomy Flash Cards makes an ideal study aid for med school students, nursing st…
An Easy Guide to Learning Anatomy and Physiology can really help to ease the struggle of learning anatomy and physiology. This boo…
Loaded with beautifully illustrated diagrams clearly and concisely labeled for easy identification. Illustrations by award-winning…
With new exercises, additional stretches, and more of Frédéric Delavier’s signature illustrations, you’ll gain a whole new u…
Anatomy Models Set (4 models) Manipulate the inner workings of the human body to gain a deeper understanding of how organs and sys…
* 45 customers inside a McDonald’s restaurant had no idea that their lives were about to change…and end…
THE STABBING OF DANIEL POLLEN CAUGHT ON CAMERA ►► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEd05rx0ZVo&list=PLQKlHp9A8xVRj-LZyM3pVcZJMuebVaEZ4&index=1
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRob
Welcome Hannah Chowaniec as our new artist! Follow her Twitter and give her some love!
My COMEDY Channel: http://bit.ly/zombiehorsevids
Tweet Me: http://twitter.com/TheRobDyke
Check out the SERIOUSLY STRANGE Facebook Fanpage: http://facebook.com/SeriouslyStrangeShow
Check out the SERIOUSLY STRANGE Twitter page: http://twitter.com/seriousstrange
Writer – Cayleigh Elise: http://youtube.com/cayleighelise
Writer – Elena Margarita: http://youtube.com/elenamargarita
Artist – Joopis: http://youtube.com/thejoopis
Artist – Asad Farook: http://youtube.com/user/asadfarookart
Artist – Hannah Chowaniec: http://twitter.com/MagicHanzo
Editor – Paul Stamper: http://youtube.com/stampersmedia
Composer – Hungry Lights: http://youtube.com/hungrylights
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: robdyke
My Vlogging Channel: http://bit.ly/InternetPariah
Facebook Fanpage: http://fb.com/OfficialRobDyke
-Blanco, Juan. “James Huberty | Murderpedia, The Encyclopedia Of Murderers”. Murderpedia.org
-Akron Beacon Journal,. “A Short-Tempered Loner Who Liked To Get Even”. 1984: A1, A4.
MASSACRE at MCDONALD’S – James Huberty | ANATOMY OF MURDER #5