Organic products have become a booming trend nowadays. Many people from all around India have shown a lot of potential to grow organic products due to its immensely fertile soil. Whether it’s organic products for beauty and care or organic cotton garments, thanks to availability of the internet you can now purchase these products online. However, before you purchase any organic product make sure that it is an authentic one and should be certified by concerned authorities.
Producing organic cotton garments has proven to be beneficial for consumers as well as farmers such as better health for consumers and farmers, cost savings, environmental conservation, etc. These factors have led to rise in demand for organic clothing and other products. In India, there are various good manufacturers of organic materials who encourage customers to switch to organic lifestyle and reap benefits of it. You can even buy these products online without putting in much of your time. If you are planning to live an environment-friendly lifestyle, here are a few benefits in depth for using organic products and clothing that you can look forward for:
1. Health benefits: Since organic products are grown without use of any synthetic pesticide or fertilizer these form up a big advantage for both the farmers who cultivate it and customers who use these. Example: Organic cotton garments are manufactured without any chlorine bleach and dyes. In the past there have been cases where use of non-organic products have caused long-term memory loss, birth defects, etc. due to use of harmful pesticides that are used upon such products. Switching to an organic living style will assure you of naturally manufactured products for you and your family.
2. Still fashionable: Many consumers prefer organic clothing and products as a non-fashionable trend. However, various manufacturers offer designer organic garments to make sure there is no compromise on fashion and yet you can wear environment-friendly clothing. From the health perspective, organic products are healthy as well as very competitive with the ongoing fashion trends.
3. No allergic reaction: To many it is unknown however clothing can sometimes create allergic reactions due to use of dyes, formaldehyde, resins, etc. which are used in the material. There are various synthetic fibers and wool that can cause skin irritation, rashes and allergies. With organic materials, however, these toxins do not exist at all.
4. Increase in labor employment: Organic cotton garments come from a large scale of organic farming. In the past few years many farmers have lost their jobs and some even lost their life due to completely ruined farms. With the help of organic farms more and more labor will get employed for maintaining and cultivating this type of farming.
Ancient Organics Ghee is a premium cooking oil celebrated for its taste, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities-it is unlik…
Kiss Me Organic’s organic Matcha powder is an ancient secret to beauty, health and longevity. Our top grade Matcha powder provides…
Second blends (6 plus months), a stage 2 baby food line with blends of pure fruit and veggies that are perfect for exposing your l…
Gerber white organic onesie brand one piece underwear are an essential in baby’s wardrobe, great to use as a layering piece under …
“All of the Goodness, None of the Garbage…” Nick’s sticks are produced for Wallace Farms from 100% Grass-fed and finished Cows n…
Revolutionary 100% Natural Origin formula contains the purest ingredients and provides 5x Lash Boosting for lash length, volume an…
* Can we tell the difference between organic and non-organic foods? GMM #896!
Head over to http://facebook.com/rhettandlink for EXCLUSIVE videos!
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtu.be/mI9jQmvoH5w
SUBSCRIBE for daily episodes: http://bit.ly/subrl2 ****
PREVIOUS episode: https://youtu.be/LewPiLwV1z0?list=PLJ…
NEXT episode: https://youtu.be/M0-uIB4zknY?list=PLJ49NV73ttrvdeqDBaqtbdE18ClnJ8tCL
Get the GMM Coffee Mug! http://bit.ly/GMM_Mug
Get the GMM Poster, GMM T-shirt and more! http://bit.ly/RL_Store
Watch the Rhett & Link Channel: http://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Listen to our podcast, Ear Biscuits!
LIKE us on FACEBOOK! http://facebook.com/rhettandlink
FOLLOW us on TWITTER! http://twitter.com/rhettandlink
FOLLOW us on TUMBLR: http://rhettandlink.tumblr.com/
FOLLOW our INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/rhettandlink
JOIN our circle on GOOGLE+: https://plus.google.com/+rhettandlink
JOIN the RhettandLinKommunity! http://bit.ly/rlkommunity
Mail us stuff to our P.O. Box! http://rhettandlink.com/contact
Submit a Wheel of Mythicality intro video! http://bit.ly/GMMWheelIntro
We are two Internetainers dedicated to giving you a daily dose of casual comedy every Monday-Friday on our show “Good Mythical Morning.” Thanks for making us a part of your daily routine. Be your mythical best! – Rhett & Link
Executive Producer: Stevie Wynne Levine
Executive Producer: Drew Champion
Writer/Producer: Edward Coleman
Writer/Producer: Lizzie Bassett
Writer/Producer: Kevin Kostelnik
Associate Producer: Chase Hilt
Technical Director/Graphics/Editor: Morgan Locke
Editor: Casey Nimmer
Additional Graphics/Editing: Matthew Dwyer
Production Coordinator: Alexander Punch
Production Assistant: Mike Criscimagna
Content Manager: Becca Canote
Set Construction/Dresser: Cassie Cobb
Intro Motion Graphics: Digital Twigs
Intro Music: Pomplamoose http://www.youtube.com/pomplamoosemusic
Outro Music: Pomplamoose http://www.youtube.com/pomplamoosemusic
Wheel of Mythicality Music: http://www.royaltyfreemusiclibrary.com/
Microphone: ‘The Mouse’ by Blue Microphones http://www.bluemic.com/mouse/
Organic or Non-Organic Taste Test